We are the "Service" in "Software as a Service" (SaaS)

We offer "Productised Service" to SaaS companies. We partner with leading SaaS companies around the world to help them offer holistic product experience to their end users.

SaaS is revolutionising the world of business, gone are the days when as a vendor you could sell a product to your customers, collect 90% of payment upfront and leave your customers to work with your "strategic" partners who were happy to collect remaining 10% from your customers over the years. You could not have cared less if your customers ended up not using your software at all.